What's better to play Xbox 360 on?

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
An 720p HDTV or an 1920x1080 resolution monitor both hooked up via HDMI?

I was thinking of getting an HDTV on black Friday, but then I remembered that I was going to get an monitor next summer along with my new build. So anybody know which one will give out the better display? If it's the monitor, then I would try and get a new monitor on black Friday, if not, then I will get it next year with my build. Right now, my monitor is hooked up via VGA to my Sceptre 22" monitor.

Thanks.

Edit - They're both going to be around the 20">30" range. Whatever is going to fit my $200-$250 budget.

just go with the monitor, theres no sence in buying a a tv and monitor if you can use them both for the same thing.

Yeah, I am thinking of getting an HDMI adapter for now, and maybe get an Monitor or HDTV when they either get a bit cheaper or I get more money.

I would go with a monitor if your range is 20-30". You should also get it on Cyber Monday instead of Black Friday. I think you'd find better deals then.

What brands would you guys consider decent?
I was thinking of getting an Asus, something like this, but I have been reading and they said Asus are kind of a budget price thing, so I won't get as good of a display as something like Samsung, but is better than a Sceptre which is what I have now. However, on newegg, it seems like the only ones that supports HDMI at 1920x1080 are Acer and Asus, and I don't really like Acer.
I want one with HDMI because then I could hook up the 360 onto the HDMI, and PC on DVI, and maybe hook up the Wii on VGA if I could find some good cables for it.

I have a Samsung monitor, and love it, but yeah, I've heard good things about them too

Back
Top Bottom