Random Chit Chat

Find slope of line BC. Say the slop is 4. Then the Slope of line AD is the -inverse. So, 1/4.
Then you take.
Y1=X1(m)+B
Plug in the point they give you for line AD and find B, then you have your equation.

If line A has slope C, then a line perpendicular to line A (call this line B) has slope -1/C. Once you have the slope of line B, you can write it's equation if you have 1 point that lays on that line (call it (a, b)).

The equation of line B will be: y - b = (-1/C) * (x - a)

How old are you, NeoDude? I'm sure you still have the luxury of living at home? If the company is treating you poorly and you're not getting proper pay, I'd have done the same. Though I would have started interviewing for jobs before I quit ;). But if you're still living at home, there is no loss. then having a job is a bonus, not a requirement.

Well, you know what I mean. Most people 18 and under are still living in the house. Some aren't; some are. The majority of parents don't require their <18 year olds to pay rent. Some require money for utilities or ask you to do chores/tasks.

Under 18 you don't have to pay though do you? Making a kid pay is kind of an asshole move IMO. I will support my kids if I ever have any as much as I can until they have a job that can support them... It's only fair IMO.

I'm 16, i pay my way around the house where i can, buy bit's for the house, get the electric and i clean up. I've never received pocket money, i make my own way with the spare time i have and i love the respectful relationship i have with my parents, i'm never asking them for money and i help out a lot. I don't understand these kids you see who are so rude to their parents and they are still given pocket money, bought loads of stuff and never punished.

Bit of an off topic rant there, i apologise

I'm very easily distracted

Back
Top Bottom