Vps

askold

BSOD
Hqhost.net offers Debian GNU/Linux 5.0 and CentOS 5.3. on their Vps deals.
Is that a good idea?
Which OS does your VPS provider offer?

we offer the following OS:

centos-4-x86_64
centos-5-x86_64 (5.3)
debian-4.0-x86_64
debian-5.0-x86_64
fedora-10-x86_64
fedora-9-x86_64
suse-10.3-x86_64
suse-11.1-x86_64
ubuntu-8.04-x86_64
ubuntu-8.10-x86_64
ubuntu-9.04-x86_64

We can offer others 2, this is just our default list.

We also currently have a 20% off promo, simply enter promo code sep20off.

If you are asking of the provider - i can say hqhost.net is a worthyu host. About the OS, - it is completely your choise, depending on your own skills and preferrrances.

Alternatively, you may compare deals of the same config at serverpoint.com, which is also great host and get an answer if your ide is good.

Much better VPS deals I have seen from serverpoint.com, eurovps.com and hostingsource.com.
Prices are not high on them and many resources are available from them.
Uptime is high and support team works for 24 hours.

With a VPS you get root access to the servers, which enables you to install applications of your choice, but as for the company choice I have some doubts.
Try to look at webintellects.com as it offers nice Linux and Windows VPS hosting plans and provides unmatched speed and great network uptime.

Is that a good idea?

For hqhost - definitely good. But I do not know how is it for you directly.

Anyway I agree about hqhost.net being really great stable provider, so if you like heir offers, pI think you may give them a painless try.

However, serverpoint.com are also very good. So you have at least two companies to be chosen, I think you are able to recieve a great hosting service.

Whatever you choose I agree about hqhost.net is being a reliable provider, especially when it comes to the VPS solutions.

hqhost.net is a good provider, and the choise of their hosting is also good whatever OS you choose for the work.

However there are competitive deals offered by other companies such as serverpoint.com for example, and to my mind thesy are also worth of attention.

Would you be interested in comparing them to other VPS providers? I think that would be really useful for you.
I recommend you check other providers like hostingsource.com and knownhost.com. They are really good providers for the VPS industry and that would be really useful for you.

Back
Top Bottom