Issues running Crysis Warhead

CGfreak102

In Runtime
So i have finished off most of my system, just got some extra parts to get and such will come later after hunting season is over.

Just installed Crysis Warhead on to my system and on the first mission after i kill the guys on the bridge where the hummer crashes. The game freezes up and then Windows tells me there was an issue with my driver and it needed to be reset. Running the game with no AA, 1280x1024, graphic settings are set to gamer, get normaly 25-40FPS in the game so far. Re installed the drivers twice, not sure what to do next cause im still getting issues.

The driver version that i am running is: 8.16.11.9107.

Also tried downloading the driver directly from EVGA and NVIDIA and it says it does not detect any hardware that it supports. or it tells me that i am using the 64-bit version and i need the 32-bit, which is odd since i run Win7 64-bit.

Any suggestions?

'Bout time you got that Installed Tim.

Try using the Vista x64 drivers. The architecture is almost identical and I've had better luck with them than I did with the ones designed for 7.

Ok re installed with that driver, and also lowered settings to mainstream. So far i havent had that issue re-occure. And yea i figured i should get it since i have quit WoW and have a good system that can handle it. cant wait for my SLI GTX 260's :)

Back
Top Bottom