Random Chit Chat

Auditioned for IMEA yesterday on the Bari Smexyphone. The bari auditioning for jazz didn't show so I was the only one there, so looking pretty good for me. Also did some impromptu for the jazz judge, even though I wasn't signed up to. Hopefully I get a spot in the 19 person jazz band with about 200:eek: people trying to get in :D

Who would attend that kind of party?

This guy
GingeTogaParty%204th%20March%202008.JPG

^. It's hardly a "party" Moreover, it would be sort of boring sitting around watching the host install his/her copy.

do you have to take pics of the party and send them to microsoft as proof of the party or can you just apply for the party pack just to get windows 7?

I doubt it since I already have the Win7 in my hands and didn't have to send them anything...

In other news, if you have read my cell phone thread in gen. elec. I'm not getting a smart phone. Can't afford the data plan. Instead, I'm torn between buying a touch or a xbox360/ps3. I'm leaning toward the Touch since I barely have time to sleep right now, let alone play games. I haven't touched my desktop in over a month. :|

Anyone have any opinions? I don't like the idea of a touch screen, but I want something I can hold in my hand that has wifi (and no don't go on no damn tangent about getting a frackin' netbook..i hate 'em...lol)...and that's about the only thing that offers it, iirc.

Ok.

So i quit. Well i handed in my notice of leave (I Gave them 3 weeks) because they cant afford a pay rise and im sick of the working conditions. Avoiding tax,paid in peanuts,treated like a dog. So tommorow i have a Job intereview at GAME :D

Ok.

So i quit. Well i handed in my notice of leave (I Gave them 3 weeks) because they cant afford a pay rise and im sick of the working conditions. Avoiding tax,paid in peanuts,treated like a dog. So tommorow i have a Job intereview at GAME :D
You are very lucky you have another interview. In this economy people take whatever they can get for a job...

Could someone help me with my maths? I'm not sure how to do it.
2.) The points A, B and C have coordinates (2,4),(-1,1),(-3,7), respectivley. The line through A perpendicular to BC meets BC at D.

(a). Find the equation of AD.

I know that the answer is 4y - x - 14 = 0, but I dont know how to get it.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom