Gallery: Your desktop

Fall colors now

falldesktop.jpg

Thats some insane widescreen resolution!

Cabbs: W7 Pro. Worth $30? Or should I keep XP for a while longer? I'm perfectly fine with XP, but if W7 has some really significant features (other than awesome aesthetics), then I might switch.

Yes what do I win???

826309Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-on-Whit.jpg

Cabbs: W7 Pro. Worth $30? Or should I keep XP for a while longer? I'm perfectly fine with XP, but if W7 has some really significant features (other than awesome aesthetics), then I might switch.

I got it for free through my school, so it wasn't really a concern for me. Anyway, you would probably be fine on XP for a while. Some nice things are when you drag windows to the right and left side of the screen it'll re-size them to half of the screen which can be handy for research papers.

The library system is good. Being able to change where your Documents, Music, Pictures, and Videos folders are is kinda handy if you normally save your files in your storage drives and not your C: drive.

Included file encryption. I don't know how secure it is or even how to use it, I haven't seen a need personally yet.

Pinning programs to the start bar is kinda cool, but not necessary. Takes a little getting used to but it keeps your task bar cleaner.

Then there's aesthetics lol..

That's all I can come up with off the top of my head, maybe someone else can chime in.

Back
Top Bottom