Random Chit Chat

Is there an age requirement to do that kind of work?

Hafto be 18 or older.

but ya, my one friend always asks how i can afford a quad core Proc ect an um like, i work my ass off for money to be able to afford the good things in life.

some people just dont get it...

Dont think about how hard you hafto work...

....think about how much fun u'll have with what u'll be able to get ;)

Hafto be 18 or older.

but ya, my one friend always asks how i can afford a quad core Proc ect an um like, i work my ass off for money to be able to afford the good things in life.

some people just dont get it...

Dont think about how hard you hafto work...

....think about how much fun u'll have with what u'll be able to get ;)

You can say that again. I work two part time jobs both fixing computers (my off campus job pays minimum wage) and I need both just to make sure I can get rent and food payed for. Everything else I have I worked hard for doing side jobs or not sleeping. Not to mention, I have school on top of it all...

You can say that again. I work two part time jobs both fixing computers (my off campus job pays minimum wage) and I need both just to make sure I can get rent and food payed for. Everything else I have I worked hard for doing side jobs or not sleeping. Not to mention, I have school on top of it all...
How is MSOE going for you?? You are a sophomore correct? Still a CS major?

Bleh, I don't like October. I just spent $60 on a present on my brother, and I spent another $60 on a present for my friend. Then I bought an external and Forza 3 limited edition totaling $160 for both items. I spent too much this month...

Bleh, I don't like October. I just spent $60 on a present on my brother, and I spent another $60 on a present for my friend. Then I bought an external and Forza 3 limited edition totaling $160 for both items. I spent too much this month...
lol

i spent,
150$ in gas
70 on cell
60 on comcast
200 on food
450 on rent
50 on electric.

i spent about 1000$ on stuff this month
lol

and thats the basics of basics.

Not true to say that no one is hiring. Obviously due to the current economic climate, LESS people are hiring but there have been 2 threads within the last couple weeks with people getting jobs. I got a part time job yesterday, and i'll still be working web design (of which there is loads of work available) and computer repair to supplement my income. It's hard getting work, but it's still possible.

I recommend going and scouting out available jobs in retail, loads of shops are talking on extra people for the holiday season. Most of all, be polite, network with employers and never say never

im not out of money i have like 4 thousand but i need to get a second good paying job so i can have lots of money for bills n stuff

You need an education. It's hard to get any decent jobs without a BS these days. Take some loans out and go to school.

Back
Top Bottom