Guild Wars

Larisa

In Runtime
I've been playing a trial version of Guild Wars and it is an interesting game. Any thougts, ideas, opinions? I noticed they have a Triology available but it doesn't include Guild Wars 2 which came out last month. If I were to get this game, I should probably by Guild Wars 2 and not the trilogy right? Does anyone know what the monthly cost is?

I tried the game myself and it is ok. if you like RPGs than this is a great game. personally i am not that big of a fan of RPGs. There are no monthly fees, you buy it once and you get everything. If you want guild wars and plan on really playing it i recommend you should at least get eye of the north expansion for the original so you can carry your character over to GW2. Thats just my opinion, hope it helps!

Actually you cannot carry a Guild Wars character to Guild Wars 2. You can redeem some weapons and items for rewards but that is only if you have Guild Wars Eye of the North. Guild Wars 2 will be completely separate from the others. As a long time player I would recommend buying the trilogy and Eye of the North.

Why would you buy the Trilogy and not Guild Wars 2? Have you played GW2 or heard something about it?

Guild Wars 2 isn't out yet so I was saying buy the trilogy, Eye of the North, then buy Guild Wars 2 when it comes out.

Back
Top Bottom