playstation 2 emulator problem

bombardo_maximo

Beta member
I'm having a problem making my ps2 emulator work.
System Specs
I am using Windows XP Professional SP2.
Processor: Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5200 @ 2.50GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 2010 Mb RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c
The Emulator:
pcsx2 0.9.6.
The bios and plugins I have:
cdvdGigaherz.dll
CDVDiso.dll
CDVDnull.dll
cdvdPeops.dll
DEV9null.dll
FWnull.dll
GSdx-sse2.dll
GSdx-sse4.dll
GSdx-ssse3.dll
LilyPad.dll
PadSSSPSX.dll
spu2PeopsSound.dll
SPU2-X-1.1.dll
USBnull.dll
ZeroGS.dll
ZeroSPU2.dll
SCPH1000
SCPH1001
SCPH3000
SCPH5000
Scph5500
SCPH5502
SCPH7000
SCPH7001
SCPH7003
scph7502
scph7502(41a)
scph10000
scph10000.MEC
scph10000.NVM
SCPH-70004_BIOS_V12_PAL_200
SCPH-70004_BIOS_V12_PAL_200.MEC
SCPH-70004_BIOS_V12_PAL_200.NVM
SCPH-70012_BIOS_V12_USA_200
SCPH-70012_BIOS_V12_USA_200.MEC
SCPH-70012_BIOS_V12_USA_200.NVM
The Plugins
Configurations of my emulator:
cnofig.jpg

config2.jpg

config3.jpg

Note: The Game I'm trying to run is breath.of.fire.3.img
The Problem
When I click File ---> Run CD/DVD, the game opens fine and the sony logo appears. Then the program screen goes black and it doesn't proceed no matter how long I wait. Help please?

The PS2 emulator is still in heavy developement, so it's not the most stable yet. And this really isn't the forum for this, try www.epforums.org . I regularly use it and it's pretty much the best emulation forum on the web.

I tried using PSx2 at one point. It's pretty unstable, maybe they have updated it recently to make it a little better.

I tried using PSx2 at one point. It's pretty unstable, maybe they have updated it recently to make it a little better.

It's actually very stable for how new it is, but it only plays certain games, and at about half speed. It's quite amazing that it's this far in development though. I'm rather impressed to be honest. I can only hope they keep up the excellent work with it :D

I can't get any of my Ratchet and Clank games to work :| Which is mainly the reason I got it.

I can't get any of my Ratchet and Clank games to work :| Which is mainly the reason I got it.

Same, I've tried to get it to work with Ratchet and Clank with no success either. My favorite games, wish I still had my PS2 and R&C games with me now.

I have all of them for PS2. No PS2 :| It worked a little for the first one. Incredibly laggy and I never got to any sort of gameplay.

Same, I've tried to get it to work with Ratchet and Clank with no success either. My favorite games, wish I still had my PS2 and R&C games with me now.

*faint*
thats the exact reason why i was wanting to get one
but only if i could take a USB PS2 controller (or something like it)
and configure it to work like a real PS2 controller
just for playing my Ratchet and Clank series, have them all as well
and the Kingdom Hearts series
ill be watching this one

xD. I'm sure we'll find a cure eventually. As they say for most emu's. Just buying the device and game is cheaper than building the PC to emulate it.

Back
Top Bottom