Where to buy a domain name?

Novice2000

Baseband Member
Where can I buy a domain name besides godaddy? I created an account there and bought a domain name. A week later their fraud department emailed me that they deleted my account and refunded my money to my credit card. This was not only a shock to me, but made me feel like I was being treated like a criminal, for absolutely no reason at all. They said that the information I gave them had discrepencies. That's a bunch of bull. I had that credit card for over 10 years and never had a problem until I dealt with these asses. When I contacted them to say what the hell, they told me that they would reinstate me if I mailed them a copy of my driver's license. I was so mad, that I not only told them to kiss my ass, there's no way in hell I'm sending them a copy of my driver's license, but that they had better made sure that my payment was refunded to my credit card, or else. There's no way I'm doing business with those dickh*@!$ ever again. So where can I buy a domain name from, besides godaddy?

A simple googling can answer you question...

Infact a number of webhosts provide an option to buy a domain name while registering with them. e.g. blooger

Hey guys, I found a great domain name and hosting service that is very cheap.

http://JobsHighPaying.com

Its only $10 a month but it provides you a domain name AND hosting. Its also has its own affiliate program with great bonuses. Check it out for yourself

i'm using namecheap.com. i think it's good, before ordering you can search coupon code with google.

Back
Top Bottom