Random Chit Chat

Does anyone here ever wonder when microsoft is going to do away with the classic theme. To me it is starting to look really out of place, especially in windows 7.

They better not touch it.

80651863.png

I need to stop leaving my math homework for Sunday evenings. I took me 4 hours to get 10 exercises done for my DiffE. I missed class Friday because of a mandatory high school meeting. Consequently, I wasn't able to fully get the last two problems which were part of the section covered that day. I could be due to the fact that I had already been working for about 3 hours and my brain was just tired. I have a midterm Wednesday. It is 10:30PM and I also just realized I needed to read 9 chapters of Moby Dick for my AP English class. Not happening tonight. FML.

I'm thinking of getting some drums for GH/RB Wii, but don't know which one to get. I heard they have a lot of problems like the sensitivity and stuff. But which one would be the one to go with?

So im still figuring out how to shift this backup archive.

I Just realized that Window 7's computer management allows you to shrink partitions and what not,i might be able to make a new partition that way...

sparknotes.com

Welcome to the wonderful world of SparkNotes.

I thought about it, but when your English teacher's favorite book is Moby Dick and when that teacher has studied the book for 4 years in college, it's kind of hard to get away with SparkNotes. Lucky for me, he didn't care much that I was behind. He just told me to catch up tonight. In addition to my Calc3 homework, Calc3 class, and review from my DiffE mid-term, I also have to read 14 chapters of the book. I'm in for a busy afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom