dr pepper

i've never had or seen dr. thunder... must not have it in michigan...
i love dr.pepper though my fav soda by far. did some research online and it seems these are the "23 flavors" that make up dr.pepper

1. Amaretto
2. Almond
3. Blackberry
4. Black Licorice
5. Carrot
6. Clove
7. Cherry
8. Caramel
9. Cola
10. Ginger
11. Juniper
12. Lemon
13. Molasses
14. Nutmeg
15. Orange
16. Prune
17. Plum
18. Pepper
19. Root Beer
20. Rum
21. Raspberry
22. Tomato
23. Vanilla

i've never had or seen dr. thunder... must not have it in michigan...
i love dr.pepper though my fav soda by far. did some research online and it seems these are the "23 flavors" that make up dr.pepper

1. Amaretto
2. Almond
3. Blackberry
4. Black Licorice
5. Carrot
6. Clove
7. Cherry
8. Caramel
9. Cola
10. Ginger
11. Juniper
12. Lemon
13. Molasses
14. Nutmeg
15. Orange
16. Prune
17. Plum
18. Pepper
19. Root Beer
20. Rum
21. Raspberry
22. Tomato
23. Vanilla
I doubt those are really the flavors that are in it. They have never told what they are and I don't think they ever will, so I've heard.

Dr. Thunder is a Sam's Choice brand of pop, get it at Walmart, surely you have Walmart in michigan. It tastes a little like Dr. Pepper but I wouldn't call it Dr. Pepper's twin.

And another thing.....
DR PEPPER FTMFW!...........my favorite pop.

Does anyone think that dr pepper tastes the same as cherry coke? And what red bull and the yellow monster energy drink?

Does anyone think that dr pepper tastes the same as cherry coke? And what red bull and the yellow monster energy drink?
I think Dr Pepper has a cherry flavor to it, but not the same as cherry coke. It's been so long since I had red bull I don't know what it tastes like, but I sure know what the yellow monster (M-80) tastes like!

i love the yellow monster, cant stand red bull though. lol
and yes. we do have walmarts in michigan

Back
Top Bottom