Gallery: Cases

Which one is the third CCFL? I think you should try to hide the CCFL itself from being visible, but not the light. This can be quite difficult, but pretty satisfying if you can.

Which one is the third CCFL? I think you should try to hide the CCFL itself from being visible, but not the light. This can be quite difficult, but pretty satisfying if you can.

The Vertical one on the left side of the case. Because they are 12 inch bars, only the top and bottom can go behind anything :| (the guide rails for the side panel)

EDIT: Just looking at the pictures, I now realize that you can't see the third CCFL at all :| Imagine it lined up against the HDD/optical racks. It doesn't look too bad.

The Vertical one on the left side of the case. Because they are 12 inch bars, only the top and bottom can go behind anything :| (the guide rails for the side panel)

EDIT: Just looking at the pictures, I now realize that you can't see the third CCFL at all :| Imagine it lined up against the HDD/optical racks. It doesn't look too bad.

Cool. It just kinda sucks when you can see the CCFL itself. The effect of interior lighting is much better when you can't see the source IMO.

In retrospect, I would have gotten a FT. Cable management is tough in this thing. But the style is what drew me in. Very square and clean. Plus the satin finish SECC casing is a bonus. And when I saw dual 120/140 mounts on the top of this case, I knew it was exactly what I was looking for in the way of radiator placement. When I take the lid off next time, I'll get a good picture of the hardware off and everything's placement and you tell me what you think I should do. I have much to learn from the master :p

Cable management really is just getting creative. Running wires behind the motherboard and other places you can't see or in ways that area more pleasing to the eye.

Bought Cabbs' Kama Bays a couple weeks ago, finally decided to take a quick picture.

CIMG0994.jpg

I also re-routed some cables on the inside, but I need to dust my pc BADLY. Once I get around to it, I'll take some pics when it's clean.

Back
Top Bottom