freeware recomendations/advise

i havent been playing with wireshark for long but im soo glad to have it, anytime i have a feeling there might be anything fishy going on i can see in real time ALL information moving to and from my pc, it seems crazy to me that at a system of tracking packet transference isnt already integrated into most os, but thats just my take on the situation, and also firefox would seem like a bad example to me because of the abundance of high qualety web browsers on the market today.

for the second part there "half" was a very very rough estimate the fact that you had several examples from my list to me is conformation of the correctness of my statement. admittedly i could have been more clear with my wording, the word half should have been the word several

your welcome bro glad you found usefull, i will add someone today if i find spare few minutes

btw, everyone else feel free to post there usefull freewares here too

hopping along with cboucher's filezilla

Notepad ++ has been very handy to me for debugging any sort of web code.

this thread outperformed my wildest dreams already thnx for all the great suggestions everyone

mplayer is better than VLC and plays more file formats too :)
I use Turbo pad as a text editor.
cute PDF to generate PDF documents, (just print the document to a PDF file, -like adobe pdf printer but free

I use gadwin print screen (I have the hot key to ctrl-print screen, so I can still press print screen to get the whole desktop alt-print screen to get the active window, and alt print screen and I select a box, like the sniping tool that now comes with windows, but better as you don't have to load it, it always runs in the background.
turbo pad as a text editor

I don't know about you all, but between “-berry120- and –Abanshof-” I think I just witness an episode of “The Big Bang Theory”.

Back
Top Bottom