Wow.

not! my mustang does NOT like the snow lolz

but i wish i lived in CO...

i <3 snow, more then anyone, lol
and i love cold weather to, cuz if i let my beard grow out, the cold weather keeps me from sweating to much lol.
Avg body temp, 99-100F, idk why its so high.

Interesting. Don't get me wrong. I love Colorado too, but it gets too ungodly cold here in the winter. It was 20 degrees with a -10 windchill factor this morning, and that's not even uncommon here during the winter. And to make it worse, there was a layer of black ice over EVERYTHING this morning. And the air was dry as all get out!!! Bitter cold biting wind. It's like freaking Alaska. :eek:

i want to move to alaska....so beautiful there...

but in the winter back in my home town it averages about...5-10F on avg. cold days are in the -20s or so.

Coldest place in PA is basically my home town lol.
record is about -40F

I looove the winter :D
Pretty snowflakes sparkling among the vast landscaping of Colorado. Let it's white sparkles tingle you with joy and desire as you never felt before!
:p

So what if it's cold. I like the thrilling sensation of being exposed to snow :D

LOL.
My lawn was covered in frost. I didn't even bother mowing it this weekend. I'm just going to wait till Spring next year since Summer... AND Autum are practically over.

The seasons progressed quite nicely where I live this year. Spring. Summer. Winter.

There was a frost advisory on a day during the last week of September. Don't remember specifically.. They have been calling for highs of 60 (normal for this location at this time) and lows at or below 40, and occasional mid 30s (very unusual for this time) I predict snow by the end of the month. It usually doesn't snow here until mid November...

Really wow, it's actually pretty warm out. I'm walking around with shorts, a t-shirt, and an over shirt(very thin).

It was really cold yesterday though, I heard I was suppose to get snow.

I have a jeep though :p
Can't wait for some icy parking lots! Whose with me!?

I'm with ya. I drive a 1971 Volkswagon superbeetle which is absolutely amazing in the snow... and in parking lots, it rocks for cookies :p Here in Moscow Idaho, its just down in the teens without snow which I'm sort of ok with. I like the cold but the snow can suck to drive in. And walking to school in the snow is going to be even worse.

Back
Top Bottom