OCZ rebate

Whyfly??

Daemon Poster
Well I was supposed to get my rebate at the latest, four days ago.:mad:
So I was just like, screw it, I'll call Visa, tell them to send me a new card.
But problem is, I called and they need to know what bank was the card issued through.
Now I couldn't find this info online, but since I know at least some of you's have ordered from them, I'm hoping you can tell me what bank it is processed through, since I don't want to wait till Monday to call OCZ :(
So do any of you guys know what bank they issue it through so I can get a new card?
(Hate rebates, I have yet to actually receive one, I'm hoping it can change)
Thanks!

It's through ecount, which is through citibank.

When did they send the email telling you you would get it ("rebate payment processed")?

I've probably got 100 things from that rebate company, no payments from them that I haven't received yet.

It's through ecount, which is through citibank.

When did they send the email telling you you would get it ("rebate payment processed")?

I've probably got 100 things from that rebate company, no payments from them that I haven't received yet.

I got the email September 23 :rolleyes:
Thank you for telling me, I will call them up now :)

EDIT: Well it didn't work :(
They said they never got a rebate application, now on the OCZ rebate site, it says the card has been shipped.
Now their either scamming me:eek: , or they made the rebate through another company.
I'll call them on Monday or whenever their open :D

I got the email September 23 :rolleyes:
Thank you for telling me, I will call them up now :)

EDIT: Well it didn't work :(
They said they never got a rebate application, now on the OCZ rebate site, it says the card has been shipped.
Now their either scamming me:eek: , or they made the rebate through another company.
I'll call them on Monday or whenever their open :D

Did you try calling or emailing OCZ or the rebate processing center?

Everyone always has an issue with OCZ rebates. Just read any reviews for OCZ RAM stuff with a rebate on NE. They always reply with "we are currently converting our rebate stuff to and automated/online service; sorry for the delay" Just wait until Monday and call OCZ. They'll sort it out if you sound pissed off enough. Just sound stern, there shouldn't be reason to raise your voice or yell.

Did you try calling or emailing OCZ or the rebate processing center?

Not open during weekends, ironic how the only the rebate section is closed on weekends, while sales are open 24/7 :rolleyes:
Everyone always has an issue with OCZ rebates. Just read any reviews for OCZ RAM stuff with a rebate on NE. They always reply with "we are currently converting our rebate stuff to and automated/online service; sorry for the delay" Just wait until Monday and call OCZ. They'll sort it out if you sound pissed off enough. Just sound stern, there shouldn't be reason to raise your voice or yell.

Haha my parents never EVER got a rebate, so I bet my dad $50 that I will end up getting this rebate, I'll make sure I'll get it :D
(My dad's motto is, if they REALLY wanted to save you money, they would just automatically take the money off, without dealing with rebate crap) Well he's got a point :D

I had problems with their previous rebate company, but with the new one, I've got every rebate back (paid by them) so far. And I have done hundreds of rebates through them.

Back
Top Bottom