Wtf??

WOW We have PLENTY of fuckin water on earth holy crap

Funny thing is that politicians don't seem to have ever taken chemistry class. It is scientific and physical impossibility for matter to be created, or destroyed. That means unless if we get water from comets passing near to the earth, we will always have the same amount of water on earth. And no matter how many time we use it, it can ALWAYS be re-filtered and purified and used again and again for all eternity.

By this note, that is why I don't believe in true death. Because, everyone has a personality and therefor a soul. If everyone has a soul, that soul has to be made up of SOMETHING no matter how small that something is. It called energy. energy is matter and cannot be created or destroyed. That's why I think that the people of generations are getting stupider and stupider. I think souls are being divided up to fulfill the ever-growing population. And eventually, that stress limit of dividing previous souls will break. And something bad, like cosmically bad, will probably happen.

Anyway, long and drawn out (and rantish), matter cannot be created or destroyed, and only recycled. So we will never run out of water.

That's why I think that the people of generations are getting stupider and stupider. I think souls are being divided up to fulfill the ever-growing population. And eventually, that stress limit of dividing previous souls will break. And something bad, like cosmically bad, will probably happen.

Anyway, long and drawn out (and rantish), matter cannot be created or destroyed, and only recycled. So we will never run out of water.

Amen to that :D lol

Oh we will, sooner or later...

matter cannot be created or destroyed, and only recycled. So we will never run out of water

Water is made up of 2 base components. When the base compo nets are released, there is no more water.
There's a lot that plays in to us running out of water. It will happen one day that there is no more water.
BUT
That is not what the NASA program is about. To live, plants, animals, and man need water. It makes up the majority of your body.
When we go to another planet to set up a habitat, we will need to have a ready source of water there. It is not feasible to carry tons and tons and tons of water with us.
THAT'S what the program and the crashing of the booster in to the moon is about. The plume can be observed through a spectrometer to see what elements are in it. If we find water vapor in the plume then we can take a closer robotic look from the surface. A robot can drill down and see if there are larger areas of frozen or liquid water. Then we park our asses in a rocket and zip up there.
Home sweet home.

Oh and that statement you're thinking of goes like this:
Energy can not be created or destroyed, only transformed.

Back
Top Bottom