PC not working properly

rfbasket

Solid State Member
hey.. i have:
AMD Athlon 64 x2 dual core processor 6000+
4GB of ram
Nvidia GeForce 8600gt.. no matter what i've tried to do every time i try to play any game it just starts lagging.. what could be the problem? all the drivers are installed..

it doesn't matter what game.. richard burns rally, nfs shift, counter-strike, even games like nfs hot pursuit 2 or other older games are not working properly..

When playing games, put the resolution at 1024x768 and every single setting on the lowest possible.
Then download Fraps (Click this text)
Then open up fraps and just go back to that game, in the top left corner should be a big yellow number. If it's over 30 you're fine.
If the frame rate (Yellow number) is high, let's say 60-90 start slowly putting the settings up to higher numbers (ALWAYS keep anti-aliasing OFF and anistropic filtering to low or off) and just keep raising the settings, until the big yellow number is lower then 35, or until the game is going to slow for you.

it doesn't help.. i did every thing you said.. at first fraps show about 60, when the game loads up to menu it quickly drops to 30-35.. then i press play it jumps to 60 again but in a few seconds it starts lagging and drops to 1 for about 5 seconds, after that time every thing comes back to normal you can play normally for maximum 15 seconds and the same sh** happens again

Back
Top Bottom