A boat. Made of Cardboard.

haha thats pretty awesome I hight doubt that it will float. It looks like it won't displace enough water to keep it afloat but we will see ;) I've done this before as a team building exercise for Air Force. We made a little canoe, worked for like 5 min then started sinking because we dropped it in the water to hard with a person inside and the water went up and over the edges. All the flights made a boat out of cardboard and raced them... we lost. But only because the cadre cheated by buying a raft and putting cardboard around it :p

redneck3.jpg

HAHAHAHA

Might float for a couple minutes before it deteriorates. lol

Don't waste that creation getting wet and possibly sick.
Burn it in a bonfire with a bunch of friends and get drunk while keeping warm and cozy :D

Well like I said, "armor" it up a little bit. Make it (the edges) more durable, make the cardboard water resistant. Harden the actual thing up a bit. And make it leak proof.

I, too, am excited to see this video. It will be epic, no doubt.

*Grand water entry!!!* ~~ *sink*

If there aren't any leaks, and all of the cardboard is covered with duct tape and/or paint, it should do fine (If there's not too much weight in it).

We made it out and back. Took in no water other then what was splashed in. In good time too.

Back
Top Bottom