Advice on Driving

people get up late for work so they tailgate you in the passing late lol

It also went to the wayside with knowledge in general. My driving teacher tried to tell me that in the days before anti lock brakes if you hit the brakes too hard they'd lock up, and to be able to go again you'd have to get under the car and take them apart and put them back together.

It also went to the wayside with knowledge in general. My driving teacher tried to tell me that in the days before anti lock brakes if you hit the brakes too hard they'd lock up, and to be able to go again you'd have to get under the car and take them apart and put them back together.
That made my morning.

I don't think my car has ABS...better watch out, haha, at least my driving instructor had some common sense and knowledge.

i know mine dosnt, just gotta pump the brakes to simulate Antilock Braking Systems

Or use threshold braking, if you are good like that.

But really, I still have to tell my mom not to pump the brakes. She does it. i tell her not to. She then plays it off like she is warning the cars behind us. There is usually nobody behind us, and if there is they are almost always far enough back (like following at a really good distance) that they will obviously see the lights.

lol, i only pump the brakes like your mom does, if theres traffic at a dead stop infront of me on the interstate and everyone else is flying at 75+. Or a cop...lol

Back
Top Bottom