Random Chit Chat

I'm not so sure that site is legit. You better keep an eye on the credit card number you gave them. Not only that, I think if anything, they sell you boot leg serial numbers...

i have steam but i dont want to pay $50 for each game i can get b man n RE5 for $13.00 a piece

ok Batman and RE5 bought!! woot

If you waited till friday night, you can get them for $9.99 each, according to their site. Problem with this site is that you have to DL the game either P2P or borrow a disc from someone and always use a no-cd/dvd crack.

I don't know if this works anymore since they are updated to GFWL 3.0. But back then, if you buy one GFWL game, and have a serial key to go online. Then you can use that key on other games. For example, I go out and buy The Con for $10, and I can use that key on Lost Planet, Gears of War, Street Fighter IV, and etc. But people are saying that on 3.0, they tie your key to your account, and some other anti-pirating thing. It seems like most games he sell are GFWL games.
IIRC, the non online games doesn't have a serial key, I don't think I remember inserting one for DMC4.

EDIT - Oh yeah, these keys might be jacked too. I am not sure if you guys know, but sometimes if you go to a store where they take the discs (like Gamestop), they sometimes leave the Keys in there, and some people find ways to get those keys. So then whoever buys that game, then they won't be able to play online as the key is already used.

Meh. The only similarity type I has to type II has to type I.5 is the fact it involves insulin and that's it. They should NOT have given them the same name.

Is anyone here still having problems with the seagate 1.5TB drives even after the firmware upgrade? I think mine just froze up today causing a bluescreen.
Or could this be a different issue.

Back
Top Bottom