PC Gurus Look! www.gamputer.com

Gamputer

In Runtime
I've made some changes, added some stuff and here it is again.

This is my site http://www.gamputer.com

It's an online Gaming Computer Guide.
The site is still at its beginning stages and I want you guys to see it.

Nice site and layout. Just my thoughts, those are your pics? I don't see any info giving them credit to others. Maybe do some grammar checking as well. I don't remember specific spots, but some of descriptions and paragraphs had some minor grammar mistakes.

Nice site though.

Ty for your suggestions!

About the pics, I site the ones that are unique to one site, and for the ones that are for display, like Alienware computer ad pictures, I just put them on.

I will also check the site for grammar mistakes ;)

I like the site. looks real nice and profesional. My only suggestion/ change is that you might want to change the locations of the pictures in the "How to Build a Computer DIY" section to have the pictures of the components directly BELOW the titles of the piece of hardware.

Other than that, the site looks awesome for one being in the beginning stages.

Nice, but in the build your own section, do you actually show how to assemble it? And what about something like case selection?

I like the site. looks real nice and profesional. My only suggestion/ change is that you might want to change the locations of the pictures in the "How to Build a Computer DIY" section to have the pictures of the components directly BELOW the titles of the piece of hardware.

Good point. I was hesitating whether to put the pictures above or below the title. I'll try putting the pictures below the titles and see if that's better.

Thank you so much for your Comment!

Nice, but in the build your own section, do you actually show how to assemble it? And what about something like case selection?

Yea I would like to add more reviews and info about hardware soon.

Thank you for your comment :).

You shouldn't say one component of a computer is more important than others. They're all equally important. If they weren't we wouldn't need them. Make sure in this website you state only facts. Opinions don't go very far in professional world.

You shouldn't say one component of a computer is more important than others. They're all equally important. If they weren't we wouldn't need them. Make sure in this website you state only facts. Opinions don't go very far in professional world.

I'll look into that and re-phrase it.

Thank you so much for your comment :).

Back
Top Bottom