Gallery: Cases

101_0574.jpg

:p I have a friend who already wants to buy my 680i, 9600GT, my PSU, and RAM. Sorreh xD.

It really is a nice board for features. One of the first to offer "Triple" SLI. This board doesn't do Triple SLI, but can have a third, dedicated card. Which is a nice feature, but nonetheless, this board can't support my Q9550. So it's far overdue for an upgrade. Just waiting to get paid is all.

:p I have a friend who already wants to buy my 680i, 9600GT, my PSU, and RAM. Sorreh xD.

It really is a nice board for features. One of the first to offer "Triple" SLI. This board doesn't do Triple SLI, but can have a third, dedicated card. Which is a nice feature, but nonetheless, this board can't support my Q9550. So it's far overdue for an upgrade. Just waiting to get paid is all.

Yeah haha you should stick with him, he was willing to pay for that, I wanted it free ;D

Looks cool Grantofhell. I'm gonna nitpick here, but I don't like the way the fan filters look. There's also way too much blue, but that's subjective. If you like it then that's all that matters :D

@Grantofhell

Looks friggin sweet. Did u install the liquid cooling system yourself? nice rig...

Here's an updated picture of my current rig setup.

P8030001.jpg

Looks cool Grantofhell. I'm gonna nitpick here, but I don't like the way the fan filters look. There's also way too much blue, but that's subjective. If you like it then that's all that matters :D

Onz0rz u hert meh feliiongs. I r so s4d now i go kut my rists.

I should have gotten those filters in black. For whatever reason, I did with the dual 80mm filters for the HDD cage :| Perhaps I'll order some just to please you?

Whatcha think about the third CCFL placement, though? I tried to get it not to stand out too much but I wanted to use it somehow as I bought the kit and didn't want it to just sit around. :S It looks a little out of place IMO, but I needed more light the accent the CPU block. :p

@ LukasZr, Which HSF are you using? That shit looks bamf.

Back
Top Bottom