Car Thread!

Right. I don't know what it is about the Chrysler engines, but they are complete crap.

so explain this to me.

92 grand voyageur - 450,000kms and no problems that were major, just things like braks, balljoints, tie rods and what not.

92 voyageur - 250,000kms and still running great, also no major problems, and the body is in mint condition.

81 dodge ram d150 with a 225 slant six - engine rebuilt for a resto and after before rebuild was used as a construction truck that had the shit kicked out of it, my dad used it for pulling stumps out of everyones yard too, do to the great amounts of low end torque. never really needed the rebuild. my dad did it anyway to extend the life of the truck, and as I said, its a resto.

any engine is crap if you beat the hell out of it for too long.

Well finally lowered my car, and I got to say I love how it rides and it feels stiffer. Also cahnged the stance I love how it looks with my enkeis. Also put a noise maker under the hood and some funny decals! Tell me what you think lol.

Before ~Stock Height

IMG_3791.jpg

After ~TRD Springs

IMG_4117.jpg

IMG_4123.jpg

Injen CAI

IMG_4119.jpg

More Pics!

IMG_4131.jpg

Nice, I was so satisfied after I lowered my car too. The only thing that sucks is that I still want to go lower, and to do that I need coilovers.

Nice, I was so satisfied after I lowered my car too. The only thing that sucks is that I still want to go lower, and to do that I need coilovers.

Well there are springs that lower the car more. But I wanna go with something functional and that looks good. TRD Springs I installed are about 1.25" drop both in front and rear. They settled a bit maybe 1.35", of course there are springs that lower more. Ex Tein S.Tech's they lower about 2.0" front and 2.4" rear but they actually hurt handling. A drop more than 1.5" for my car I will just be having worse handling than stock and actually killing my struts because of the drop.

Back
Top Bottom