Random Chit Chat

A friend of my dad's told me he's going to give me a 1985 Ford F-150 4x4. :D He's got no use for it, rather give it away to a family friend if I help him build his new house.
It runs through a fair bit of oil though and only gets 14MPG. Still, trade a truck for help building a house next summer is a sweet deal.
Ever since I've been 11, I've wanted that truck, lol. 200000km's on it,

Here's a few shots what the truck looks like. I havnt had time to grab any actual pictures, but it's exact same as this. In almost as good of shape too.
9120962.1985.Ford.F150.jpg

1985f250.JPG
Those are two different sets of rims. Which do you get?

i think my body is going to hate me later on in life i eat a lot of cookies and drink lots of soda and a guy last week brought in a huge bag of skittles to work we ate all those im not fat or anything i work out a lot im in shape and stuff just saying and i brush my teeth everyday just saying you know all the soda prob gonna make me explode some day :D

i think my body is going to hate me later on in life i eat a lot of cookies and drink lots of soda and a guy last week brought in a huge bag of skittles to work we ate all those im not fat or anything i work out a lot im in shape and stuff just saying and i brush my teeth everyday just saying you know all the soda prob gonna make me explode some day :D

your gunna be a diabetic.

5870 benchies

i have steam but i dont want to pay $50 for each game i can get b man n RE5 for $13.00 a piece

ok Batman and RE5 bought!! woot

Back
Top Bottom