Help Me Find Speakers

Computear

Daemon Poster
oI need some speakers for my computer...

I can't use 5.1 / 7.1 surround sound because... well i dont want to pay for it, dont need it, and have nowhere to place left / left rear speakers without wall-mounting them.

Looking to spend as little as possible, but I don't want cheapo sound.

Whatever the cheapest quality 2.0 or 2.1 speakers are.

Will just be listening to music, 24/7, I'm often listening through my headset which is very high-quality, but I want speakers for if I don't want my headset on.

Just ordered a Turtle Beach headset for Xbox... looking to get these here about the same time, so I can listen to music or watch movies or w/e from my computer while playing Xbox (I have my 3 screen set-up, Primary Computer Monitor, Secondary Computer Monitor, and HDTV all side-by-side on my desk, with computers and xbox and everything set up around each other.

You're asking for quality and cheapest - those two things don't generally go together! What's your budget? It would help to know if by cheap you mean 10s or 100s of pounds... both could be classed as cheap depending on what context you're talking in!

You're asking for quality and cheapest - those two things don't generally go together! What's your budget? It would help to know if by cheap you mean 10s or 100s of pounds... both could be classed as cheap depending on what context you're talking in!

I said cheapest of quality speakers, not cheap, I don't want cheap speakers.

I don't have a budget, but I'm not gonna spend $300 on some 7.1 surround sound set-up.

i have a set of these and they are pretty amazing for the price.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Logisys-SP7000B...itemZ380161631267QQcmdZViewItem#ht_4040wt_736

i've had them for about 3 months. they go pretty loud and they haven't blown out or anything. they also get a good bass response.

i got then for $20 on newegg, but they aren't there anymore

tl;dr they're a good speaker set for under $30

Thanks, that's about what I was looking for.

Any other suggestions?

i cant find it on the walmart website, but i just bought a 5.1 surround sound deal for 60$, its pretty good, only 110W though, but it hooks to my PC via Audio Optical, and it shakes the room pretty well ;)

Its RCA though.

i cant find it on the walmart website, but i just bought a 5.1 surround sound deal for 60$, its pretty good, only 110W though, but it hooks to my PC via Audio Optical, and it shakes the room pretty well ;)

Its RCA though.

Problem is with my set-up I'd have to wall-mount any left/frontleft/rearleft speakers... which I don't feel like doing :p

So I just want some 2.0 or 2.1 set-up.

i used push pins to hang the speakers on lol

Lol... I suppose I might be able to make it work, I'm really just looking for something that will play music clearly though, decent bass would be a nice bonus... As long as its not shitty distorted sound I'm not too picky though.

So a 2.1 set-up for about $50 or less should be plenty good enough for what I need it for.

Back
Top Bottom