Random Chit Chat

Determinants isnt too bad, but calculating the co-factors is a pain :p. My Calculator can do it, but the teachers wants to see the working (he know's of my ways :p)

I don't know co-determinants. In fact, the only thing I bothered to learn from matrices are determinants. I needed them to calculate cross products.

Oops, I meant co-factors.

Well, if you had a matrix:

|1|2|4|
|6|3|9| = A
|2|5|3|

then the det(A) would be 1(9-45)-2(18-18)+4(60-6).

To find the co-factors you need to do something similar... you end up with another matrix though.

The co-factor of 1 in matrix A would be: (3*3)-(5*9), the co-factor of 2 would be (6*3)-(9*2) and so on for 1,2,4,6,3,9,2,5 and 3.

ANYWAY. It's just annoying :p

A friend of my dad's told me he's going to give me a 1985 Ford F-150 4x4. :D He's got no use for it, rather give it away to a family friend if I help him build his new house.
It runs through a fair bit of oil though and only gets 14MPG. Still, trade a truck for help building a house next summer is a sweet deal.
Ever since I've been 11, I've wanted that truck, lol. 200000km's on it,

Here's a few shots what the truck looks like. I havnt had time to grab any actual pictures, but it's exact same as this. In almost as good of shape too.
9120962.1985.Ford.F150.jpg

1985f250.JPG

Yeah, I'm trying to decide what I should do. I got my new Taurus thats good daily driver, but I really want to insure and drive the truck. Insurance for a brand new driver is crazy expensive. I gotta figure out which I want more. Which will probably be the truck. Would make an excellent hunting/mud truck, and that's something I'm in need of. Our truck is 2x4 so its not great for offroad. But gas is going to be a little high. I'll probably give the car to my dad (it'll still pass certification) to drive around, which I can borrow most of the time, and invest in insuring and lifting the truck.

Back
Top Bottom