Advice on Driving

lol. i was driving home from work this morning...
an i thought to take pics for example lol

1007090800a.jpg

do what it takes to stay with the flow of traffic, as long as you are driving safe.

1007090757.jpg

even if it means to speed a little! I'd rather speed and get a ticket, then get hit by a semi for bad driving and die, or get mutilated. for sureâ™ 

sry pics are friggen huge

Driving in the US ain't that bad...hell you probably already drive better than some of the screwballs on the road now:p

Only advice I can offer is to take it easy and don't be in a major rush to get anywhere. Where your driving to will still be there whether you drive 90+ or 55 to get there. Also ALWAYS wear your seat belt, if your driving across town or just around the corner. Not only is it the law, it's just a good habit to get into. Here's another thing that most drivers seem to forget, you CAN make a right turn while a traffic light is red, you just have to yield to the people coming as they have right of way. Also, if your meeting someone on the road and they flash their lights at you...it might be a good idea to slow down as usually that means there is either a wreck ahead, a police car or something.

Lol service engine soon light stuck sniper? It's something like $300 to get it turned off.

I live in Ohio and those darn Michigan drivers are crazy. I live about 2 hours from Michigan so i pass them, well actually they fly pass me, on the highway all the time... LOL just poking fun.

It's just the speed limit up there is higher than in Ohio. Indiana probably says the same thing about Ohio drivers cuz theres is lower. (I live about an hour from there).

Back
Top Bottom