The Hood...

Holysky

Fully Optimized
So, first they took all the clothes off of our clothes line. Now they took my mom's pocketbook from the car along with all my mom's identification. Guess what? They hit 26 stores with our credit card and spent 1200 dollars. Took all the money, photos, drivers license, and the 70 dollar pocketbook itself...

So, first they took all the clothes off of our clothes line. Now they took my mom's pocketbook from the car along with all my mom's identification. Guess what? They hit 26 stores with our credit card and spent 1200 dollars. Took all the money, photos, drivers license, and the 70 dollar pocketbook itself...

God damn m***er f***ers!

I live in Somers Point, New Jersey

I hate this place. It's so bad tat i'm im 8th grade and they have kids f***ing in the school bathroom.

someone was pregnant at 14 last year.....

Sadly, i lived here for the majority of my life so far, i hope i'm not picking up any bad habits...

Ok.. well.
First you put the clothes line up really high and use a ladder. Then take away the ladder for drying.
Second, you never leave anything valuable in a freaking car.. Sort of common sense.

The clothes line thing is annoying, but the pocketbook.. Come on.. Common sense.

someone was pregnant at 14 last year.....

Sadly, i lived here for the majority of my life so far, i hope i'm not picking up any bad habits...
There were like 4 kids pregnant at our Jr. High last year. And like 15 or more in high school...
I live near Chicago. The true hood. lol

It's not about that. It's about people were going around checking peoples car doors. Next it could be a house.

It's not about that. It's about people were going around checking peoples car doors. Next it could be a house.

Hence the reason cars have locks. For a fail safe you leave nothing valuable in the car.
Never leave money (even change) in plain sight.
Never leave medication in plain sight.
Never leave an electronic item in plain sight.
Never leave a bag of ANY sorts in plain sight.
Never leave any type of key in plain sight.

I'm not bagging on you, it's just follow these simple rules, and you usually won't get your car broken into.

Back
Top Bottom