Random Chit Chat

Hows everyone doing? I've so busy with college, I don't even know when the last time I was on was :(

I might be OCing my 3870 and my E8400 soon though, so I should be back. :D

I just owned newegg. They dropped the price of an IDE drive I had to get for a customer AND put free shipping on it in the promo. So I did the online chat thing to cancel my order and they just gave me a $10 credit. I <3 Newegg...except for their dumb price cuts the next day EVERY TIME I order something.

Hows everyone doing? I've so busy with college, I don't even know when the last time I was on was :(

I might be OCing my 3870 and my E8400 soon though, so I should be back. :D
I <3 Newegg...except for their dumb price cuts the next day EVERY TIME I order something.

lol, well, if u get a good OC on ur Proc, send neodude the info and will put it on our official CF OC list :)

um currently 2nd lol

Neo also ran our YT channel. Hopefully this OC thing kicks off better than the YT channel which has yet to see any attention in...months. I wasn't even here and I know that.

Neo also ran our YT channel. Hopefully this OC thing kicks off better than the YT channel which has yet to see any attention in...months. I wasn't even here and I know that.

Absolutly true, as soon as i get a cam, um going to make a little tour of my PC, inside, and out, hopefully all within 10 mins lol.

Well the YT Channel would still be running if i got more support,if anyone is willing to help,let me know ;). Im hoping to get a new webcam soon enough so i can start it up again by the start of the new year.

Also the OC Scoreboard will be a definate thing because it adds some competition to the forum,i just wish the mods would make it a sticky already...

Back
Top Bottom