Random Chit Chat

hahaha.

The Honda bashing is so fun and easy.

1.5 liter? Sounds like a size of a beverage.

My lug nuts require more torque then your Honda can even put out.

Speed Kills, drive a Honda, live forever.

Then the quotes you aren't so sure if they are the right comparisons...

My car is like a limp dick, you can't beat it.

I like my nitrous like I like my women, fat and retarded.

ok what? lol
hehehe. I knew someone would ask.

When your car is running fat, you have a little more fuel. When it's running lean, there is not enough fuel. If it's running lean, it's BAD, very bad. Pistions will melt and so on. So, if you are spraying nitrous, you need a bit more fuel. And you want enough to make sure it still runs a bit fat.
That's where you get into the whole wet vs dry kits... pros and cons, to make sure you have enough fuel all the time.

Reatarded. It's about timing. It's when the spark is ignited. If it's advanced, the spark is made a few degrees earlier then factory timing. If it's retarded, it's a few degrees later than factory ignition. Usually a tuned car does not have stock timing. 14* advance in 5.0s is common if I understand this correctly myself. For nitrous, after the first 100, it is a rule of thumb to retard timing by 2* for every 50 shot. (I'm pretty sure thats the rule of thumb) If the timing is too advanced, there is a chance it will run hot.

hehe, the nitrous button. It's like a hot girl with and STD, you want to hit it, but are afraid of the consequences.

Back
Top Bottom