Advice on Driving

Thanks for the reply Poker. I have a permit to drive with a licensed driver and therefore driven in the USA. I'm from a mid sized midwest city in Michigan.

I have the book from the Secretary of State and all that good stuff. I was just looking from some tips from experience drivers.

I believe the only country that drives on the other side of the road is the UK/England so I'm use to the "right" side! :) I never drove in my country and I don't have public transportation where I live because I don't live in the city.

What city?? i live in ann arbor

You can't really compare it to PA. I prefer the water over lots of mountains.

theres enough water in PA, lol,
3 rivers?
lake erie?
Kinzue dam?
crap ton of creeks and rivers, ponds, ect.

Pa has the highest percentage of hunters to :) lol

an Larisa, small world eh? lol

initiate a drift with your car on corners and floor the gas pedal on straightaways. on long straight highways, switch from lane to lane skillfully and quickly to get the drivers pissed at your recklessness.

My best advice.

Just drive safely. Even if the speed limit is say 60,dont be afraid to go at 55 or even 50 if you feel uncomfortable going at the speed limit of that road. Also make sure to keep your wits about you!

theres enough water in PA, lol,
3 rivers?
lake erie?
Kinzue dam?
crap ton of creeks and rivers, ponds, ect.

Pa has the highest percentage of hunters to :) lol

an Larisa, small world eh? lol

But no Lake Michigan, Huron, Ontario, Superior, or Saint Clair, or Detroit or Saint Clair rivers.

Not as much water as Michigan has.

Back
Top Bottom