A buddy of mine was telling me that some rich idiot from Seattle built bomb-proof bunker not to far from his house in the woods. Probably a 20 mile drive, but you can see the door across the way on a hill form his place.

He apparently has enough food for two years in there, and he drives an Armour plated hummer.

Lol.

hell, if i had the money, i'd do the same,
more for a safe place from bad weather, hurricanes, tornado's, ect.

I laugh at anyone who deliberately believes that life as we know it will come to an end in the year 2012. That is foolishness.

0 can be mathematically defined in only one way:

The limit of 1/t as t approaches infinity.

At least that is as far as I know. I know hardly any math to say otherwise.

Really depends on who you ask. Taking my faith and the bible into account I know it's all bogus. The Bible states no one will know nor be able to predict Armageddon (The coming of Christ). So with that alone, I myself can rule out any credibility to the Mayans garbage.

But again, Some that may not share my religion will disagree along with many others for whatever reasons they have.
Amen:)

LOL I looked on wikipedia and it was saying something like:

I just LOLed at this :D
Of course with that theory..

Anything over it's self is equal to one.
So
|0/0| = 1
5 * 0/0 = 5
So
5 / 0/0 = 5

Well I have been doing some research into this whole 2012 business (the movie and otherwise), and there are some very convincing arguments that 2012 may be real after all.

Since my post would be pages in length describing in depth everything I have learned, I will post links to numerous sites that I have found and let you view them at your discretion.

Survive 2012- In my opinion a very content rich, science based website.
The Institution For Human Continuity- I don't really know what to think about this one. Incredibly well and professionally done and has science behind most of its claims, but it also looks like viral marketing. :confused: Also an FYI, the IHC has been around here and there since I was a kid.
- Their Facebook Website
This Is The End- This one is way out there.
Coruption Theory- This is interesting, but I'm not sure what to make of it.

Several videos posted by a you-tube user that taped and posted a History Channel special on 2012, the Mayan Calendar, and a Global apocalypse. This is very fascinating stuff entirely based off of science and/or history.
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

timeparadox.gif

Well I have been doing some research into this whole 2012 business (the movie and otherwise), and there are some very convincing arguments that 2012 may be real after all.

Since my post would be pages in length describing in depth everything I have learned, I will post links to numerous sites that I have found and let you view them at your discretion.

Survive 2012- In my opinion a very content rich, science based website.
The Institution For Human Continuity- I don't really know what to think about this one. Incredibly well and professionally done and has science behind most of its claims, but it also looks like viral marketing. :confused: Also an FYI, the IHC has been around here and there since I was a kid.
- Their Facebook Website
This Is The End- This one is way out there.
Coruption Theory- This is interesting, but I'm not sure what to make of it.

LOL that is the website for the movie coming up....well done huh? they fooled alot of people

Read this lol.......

http://www.firstshowing.net/2008/11/15/roland-emmerichs-2012-viral-institute-for-human-continuity/

Back
Top Bottom