Gallery: Cases

Near completion. Parts are lined up for purchase so that the case can be finalized and have minor details added.

101B0520.jpg

101B0550.jpg

Yes. I'll put in an order for my Corsair 850HX tonight and it should be here wednesday or earlier. I didn't want to get too knit-picky with the wiring when I'd be tearing it all out within a week anyways. The window also needs work as you can see it isn't fully installed and the panel is a little bent up. The radiator needs final mounting so it doesn't move around and the inside needs trimming so that everything can fit inside without issues. I'll be moving around the CCFL's, possibly to the window to cut down on wiring mess. It's very crammed inside that case, especially with 38mm depth 120's on top. I almost wish I would have gotten a full tower. But I fell in love with the CM-690 chassis when I first saw it. Neatening up the wiring will definitely make the case feel roomier and more welcoming. I'll also be adding more fans to accommodate for the upcoming hardware. This is definitely still a WIP, but I'll be sure to keep the pictures updated as I change major components or clean it up more. All in all, I'm quite pleased with the turn-out so far.

Don't wanna seem like a jerk, but I don't like the Power Supply.
I feel the blue just kinda doesn't fit, but that's just me, so nothing personal.

My 800w? I r so ofend'd!!1! -rep 4 u cuz ur so mena;;./%!@

Actually, I completely agree with you. The case is murdered out and there lies a bright glossy blue box. That's why I'm getting rid of it xD.

Sorry for a double-post if it doesn't auto-merge this.

As I said I would do: I cleaned up the case alot and put some of the finishing touches on it. Oh, and a new PSU.

101_0569.jpg

101_0570.jpg

101_0571.jpg

101_0572.jpg

101_0573.jpg

Back
Top Bottom