Random Chit Chat

doesn't one of those control lists of who can access shared resources? Because I remember when editing one a while ago it said something about a list of people or computers that could access it, and I googled it out of curiosity and that's about how far I ever got with ever figuring that out.

Basically, yeah. It control's the rights and settings etc of the comptuters and users on the network.

I'm setting up Windows Deployment Services now, it'll be... "interesting" to say the least.

I've decided to go with Linux instead... It'll do everything I want it to do, and there is a considerably larger userbase (especially with things like PXE).

I'm just messing around TBH, It's mostly an educational thing :p

I was thinking about getting one of those at some point in time. Then I looked at price to performance and factored in reliability. It still wasn't worth it.

Aahhh. Yes. Koolance is an excellent company. It's no wonder everyone loves their products so much. I was just on the phone with a tech who was helping me address the LED digit display issue. They are just going to ship me an entire replacement display rather than require RMA of the whole device. :D

Back
Top Bottom