Prious = FAIL

Well, there is a chance they would know more about cars than the driver. Most people don't know you can shift while you are going, just not into park and from drive to reverse. But to neutral and from drive to low gears is all fair game.
If you change to low gears, it's not actually going to shift on an auto. If you are going 60, and put it in 1 it might drop to second or third but never above the rev limit. It's the old 1-D-1 shuffle in the AOD tranny. Put it in first, redline it, put it in D to shift to 2nd, then drop it to 1 again, and it will hold second until redline again, and then you put it in D again to hit the third gear.

Yea, but you can put the shifter into 1 without actually doing damage. Its not like you have to stop then shift it.

Hell if I was going 125 and saw an intersection coming up.
I would not care at all about that car, I would just want to stop! (Besides it's a Prius, it's fugly)
But wasn't the guy a cop, or am I just imagining it?

I worked for toyota for 7 years and I have wondered were they got thier reliability reputation from.
My dad worked for them for some time, and hates the cars and the company. When he bought a new car while he was working for them, it was a GM, not Toyota. They're slave drivers, and literally work some of their employees to death. They let go of many of the employees shortly before they can retire and start collecting their pension, as well.

Back
Top Bottom