my new videocard

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127414
and the PSU u go with it
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817182185

hope MSI pretty good product. ill make a new thread in a week on my thoughts about a 4850. hopefully it dont fail me.

good luck with that set, it kinda looks like you decided yo go with the cheapest, highest wattage psu you could find which has proven to be the bane of many systems, the psu is the most important part of any system, don't let anyone tell you otherwise, non quality psus can lead to many problems arising that have people troubleshooting for days on end, not even realizing that it was the psu and inconsistent voltage supplied to the "failing parts" all along...

there are no reviews out yet for that psu, but for the most part though Rosewill's are not considered quality units, it may take almost a year to find out (like it did with my Powmax Assassin) but it may turn out to be a problem down the road...

good luck though, hopefully you will be one of the lucky ones that gets a good unit or never push it to the point where it's susceptible to failure...

You have 80 Amps Combined and 630w so you certainly have enough juice. As Wolvarine pointed out though,rosewill PSU's aren't excactly the highest quality of PSU's....

yeah i know its not the best quality but i read around and i think i the insides of this thing is ATNG or something i dont really remember but i meanim not gonna be pushing it so itll last for a while.

yeah i know its not the best quality but i read around and i think i the insides of this thing is ATNG or something i dont really remember but i meanim not gonna be pushing it so itll last for a while.

I had a 500w Powmax that I "didn't push" (my system topped out at about 250w at that time) and it only lasted 9 months, your psu is the backbone of your system and the most important part...bar none...

Doesn't RoseWill use the SeaSonic OEM? I once thought they were low quality, but I've heard many great things about their stuff.

:|

Fair enough. I like to give some brands a chance. My 800w PowerUP has done fine for over a year. And it had 0 reviews :O

Back
Top Bottom