I'm so happy!

If you're really in to a girl, never let her know how much you really like her. Be aloof. I'm not saying punch her in the face when you see her or anything like that. You can be nice, just put a limit on it. A little indifference goes a long way. It sounds stupid, doesn't it? It works. You ever notice how a lot of girls are really in to guys who are complete assholes? Think about it...

I'm not smothering her at all. I'm playing it cool, ignoring a few of her IM's and stuff, you know. I usually let her take the lead while talking, which she likes sometimes. She loves talking about music and so do I, so we never run out of anything to say. She wants to take this slow, so no late night phone calls and etc. Overall, it's going pretty well so far. The only thing hurting us is the distance which we should figure out eventually. She's only a few hours away from me by plane which will cost me about $75-$100 to get there and back.

I'm not smothering her at all. I'm playing it cool, ignoring a few of her IM's and stuff, you know. I usually let her take the lead while talking, which she likes sometimes. She loves talking about music and so do I, so we never run out of anything to say. She wants to take this slow, so no late night phone calls and etc. Overall, it's going pretty well so far. The only thing hurting us is the distance which we should figure out eventually. She's only a few hours away from me by plane which will cost me about $75-$100 to get there and back.

That isn't bad. The girl I am talking with now is about 260 miles lol. So about a four hour drive.
Not sure that anything is going to happen though. Might just let her go.

Back
Top Bottom