Favourite subway sub?

Mantook

Baseband Member
Steak sub on whole wheat

Lettuce, tomato, pickle, cucumber, hot pepper

CHIPOTLE SAUCE!

Try it.

Spicy Italian on Wheat, lettuce, tomato, onion, banana peppers, spinach, (some days black olives) and Italian Dressing (though you have to ask for a pack and they give it to you and you have to put it on yourself).

Delicious!

Either Italian BMT or Spicy Italian depending on how much money I have. Both on Italian herbs and cheese.

With:
provolone, not toasted, lettuice, tomatoes, olives, banana peppers, and honey mustard.

Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki with the works, no jalepeno's on italian herbs and cheese.

I like all the fancy type subs, but the other day I went there and decided to get one of my old favs, the BLT, foot long on hearty italian, with the works, no jalapeno's as well. It was as good as anything they have there, just something simple.

Meh, I hate subway.
No way! Subway is probably my favorite place to eat.

What do you have that is better up there? Or don't you eat subs?

We used to have a Quizno's here but it wasn't around very long. I ate there once, I didn't think their subs were that good, kinda flat and tasteless. Didn't bother me when it left.

No way! Subway is probably my favorite place to eat.

What do you have that is better up there? Or don't you eat subs?

We used to have a Quizno's here but it wasn't around very long. I ate there once, I didn't think their subs were that good, kinda flat and tasteless. Didn't bother me when it left.
I don't eat subs. :D

Those of us in the Northeast US might know what I'm talking about. The gas station known as Sheetz. They have any type of made to order food imaginable, including subs. And their subs.. Get this.. $4 for a footlong. Not $5 like Subway.. This may just be at mine though, because Subway is across the street, but they are better. I just had one with chicken, provolone cheese, and buffalo sauce. Epic win.

Subway? I like the sweet onion chicken teryaki with extra sweet onion sauce, provolone, lettuce, and either jalapeno or banana peppers.

Back
Top Bottom