Which is compatible?

Mantook

Baseband Member
http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applicati...=ATI+Radeon+HD+4350&image12.x=22&image12.y=21

I want to have DUAL video cards.

I will be taking it to my IT department to install but this is what I have and I'm an idiot with computers!

Base Features
Processor Type
AMD Phenom X4 Quad Core 9650 Processor Speed 2.3GHz
8GB DDR2
Hard Drive Speed/Capacity
750GB (7200RPM) SATA
Optical Drives
Blu-ray Player & LightScribe DVD Burner
ATI Radeon HD 4350
Windows Vista Home Premium 64-Bit

Dedicated Video Memory
Yes
Shared Video Memory
3579MB
TV Tuner
Dual-Format NTSC/Over-The-Air ATSC HD
Video Memory
512MB

Tower Depth
42.19 cm
Tower Height
39.40 cm
Tower Width
17.78 cm

Not looking to spend that kind of flow... I'll talk to the techs at the store tomorrow. Thanks anyways!

Not looking to spend that kind of flow... I'll talk to the techs at the store tomorrow. Thanks anyways!

flow?

anyways, if u go to techs they'll probably charge u for crap u dont need and talk to you like your a child. just my own opinion.

and did u think that a dual set up would be cheep? like, really?

flow?

anyways, if u go to techs they'll probably charge u for crap u dont need and talk to you like your a child. just my own opinion.

and did u think that a dual set up would be cheep? like, really?

Well as I stated, I AM a computer idiot. I have an ati card with crossfire enabled so I assumed that I could just get another ati card with crossfire and they can work together. But as I said I'm a computer idiot so I'm probably wrong. Sorry for offending you, computer god.

Well I play ArmA 2 a lot, I can play it on medium with little lag so I usually play on low. Max I'll spend is $250! I have a ps3 and use the pc to pirate games that aren't exclusive to the system. :p

Back
Top Bottom