Looking For a Good Free Download Manager,

xFLuRRy

Baseband Member
Hey, im looking for a Download Manager that will let me have multiple downloads waiting to be downloaded, but they download one at a time so my internet only focuses on one download at a time for maximum speed, does that make any sense?

Because im gonna download these 5 files over night but i can't keep starting the downloads after the other ones stop, and if i keep them all going at once the estimated time is like 10 hours.

? why not just set them up to download all together... 10hrs isint that long if your going to be sleeping, set it up an hour before u go to sleep, then go to sleep, for 8hrs, then wake up, eat breakfast.. and there u go, its ready..

I heartily recommend a program called getright.

if there are multiple file mirrors available it'll let you select more than one download source so that you can get the files quicker, it'll also let you pause downloads restart the PC and resume from the place where the download had gotten to.

the free version lets you select up to 4 file sources at one, (for the same file) -though you can download and queue for download unlimited amounts of files.
the paid for version works exactly the same way but let you select 10 download mirror sources at once.

Back
Top Bottom