Gaming Computer Guide Gamputer.com

Gamputer

In Runtime
Hi guys, this is Gamputer :) .

I've made a site about a guide to gaming computers (ie, gamputers), called

www.gamputer.com

My site deals exclusively with learning about hardware options of a PC, info to good gaming computer brands and specific PC model Spec options.

I want to ask you guys anything I should fix about my site (mainly in terms of the content). It's relatively a new site since it's only been 3 months since I've started building.

Thanks and I look forward to good advice from you guys.

Well, it's got good content, but if I where you, I'd consider using Drupal, or a similar CMS. If you've got lot's of content, it makes it MUCH easier to manage!

If I where you, for each page about a specific component, I would list the reccomended options for:

• Budget Builds (Lower-end C2D's and Athlons for CPU, a 9600GT/4670 GPU)
  • Mid-range Builds (The rest of the C2D Range, High end athlon's, lower-end phenoms | Perhaps a 4850 or 260 GPU)
  • High End Builds (i7 920, C2Q, Higher-end Phenom's|4870, 285)
  • Very High End builds (Rest of the i7's | 4870x2's, the new 5xxx series cards, 295 etc)

Thank you so much for your advice. I am really new to the website building niche so I'm having a hard time with the design aspect of my site especially.

Your advice about recommending options for each hardware is very appealing, and I will work on that part on my website pretty soon.

Once again, thank you for your time.

It's fine.

If you need someone to write something for you, I'd be happy to (When I a chance!)

Actually, I might need somebody to write e-zine material or add stuff to the site.

I will definitely contact you if I am doing that. BTW, if i make a content 2.0 feature, I would love you to come and add stuff to the site.

But the site itself is not finished yet and it might take some time til I get to that step.

I completely hear you guys. The design of the website is pretty weak (which would take some time for me to learn) and there are still more info I want to add to my site...Man it's gonna be a long process to make my site as good as this forum.

Gamputer if you are considering making a forum use Invisionfree or Zetaboards the admin CP isn't just a bunch of grumble. Thank you for your advice im working on it now PS JOIN!

Gamputer if you are considering making a forum use Invisionfree or Zetaboards the admin CP isn't just a bunch of grumble. Thank you for your advice im working on it now PS JOIN!

Back
Top Bottom