Random Chit Chat

Really? I find it interesting because stuff I'd do through command prompt (mostly IPconfig stuff) Macs do through a different method.

I disagree. I've used MAC OSX a fair bit, and I don't find it intuitive at all. Nice looking? Yes, but I didn't like it at all. Probably because I've grown with windows, and I find some stuff much easier to use, such as using command prompt and the control panel, which I've always been confused by with a MAC.

I also feel that when you buy a MAC a lot more of your money is going towards the OS compared to when you buy a windows PC. For the price of a macbook I can get a convertable Tablet with nicer specs. So I think its a matter of do you want do pay for nicer hardware, or for a "nicer" OS.

Ever seen a Macbook Pro or Mac Pro in person? You're also paying for build quality.

Ever seen a Macbook Pro or Mac Pro in person? You're also paying for build quality.
Partly, but you can get some high qaulity PCs for quite a bit less. My friends macbook pro cost over $1000 more then a Sony with better specs.
I don't like Mac OS myself either.

Heh. Computers at school don't block CF. :)

I think the blocks are based in the server. Any way to modify them from a user account? I can easily get onto and admin account, but I'm lost on where to go from there.

A series of CMD prompts, perhaps?

my school used to block CF but all you had to do was disable the proxy server in the browser you were using or just use a portable version of firefox to get around all the blocked sites.

1001091327.jpg

how much computer shit do u got?

about half my stuff.
2 routers, 50ft of Ethernet cord, 3 keyboards, wireless mouse, logitech speakers, viper case, mobo box, V8 box, cpu box, 4850 box, box of case fans, box of pata HHD's, random RAM cards, wireless PCI card (cant use b/c of W7), OM HSF, 450w BFG PSU, 550w Rosewell PSU, some junker PSU, an old 2Ghz athlon tower that is a fixer upper, some other odds and ends, and about 10 sata cables, lol

Back
Top Bottom