Update Preview server

lol i thought this was general hw sw so was about to report like a whole page of posts :p
keep forgetting about the new layout :) its ok, just needs some getting used to

So does anybody have any more ideas for improvement? Rearrange the forums under "General Computing" a little better? Does everyone want the old one back? How are we doing here?

Nothing is going to change. People started bitching for a new layout, so we got one.

End of story.

Welcome back, J.

I don't exactly care which way the layout goes, but it would be nice to not change it so much. I'm still getting used to where stuff is.

Nothing is going to change. People started bitching for a new layout, so we got one.

End of story.

I'm just going by what David said. As far as I know, we're still working on it. Nothing done is ever good on the first attempt. You always have drafts and there's always room for improvement. I feel like there's a little bit more work we could do. No more forums should be added or removed, but they should be a little better organized.

^ I see you're point, but we could call all the different ideas in the original threads drafts.

I'm starting to get used to this. SLowly but surely. It's growing on me.

I really like the new layout.
If we could just PLEASE change the hideous ugly blue whatever the hell it is color to something else?!??
That would make a HUGE difference!

I really like the new layout.
If we could just PLEASE change the hideous ugly blue whatever the hell it is color to something else?!??
That would make a HUGE difference!

Better yet, just add a theme selector in the user cp.

Back
Top Bottom