Random Chit Chat

Hell Yeah.

100_2375.jpg

100_2374.jpg

100_2373.jpg

100_2372.jpg

100_2371.jpg

The game feels great and the graphics care better than i expected! Gotta get back to work but cant wait to play this game some more.

Well, I finally got my Aluminus back and it was...all torn up. So I've spent the last 2 hours tearing down the case. I've undone all the rivets and will be putting it through an ATX inversion as well as getting a new paint scheme. I'm open for suggestions. A friend suggested a deep, deep blue; I think that would contrast the aluminum HDD/OD cage well. I don't really want to paint anything that didn't already have paint. ie: HDD/OD cage and PCI bus.

Well, I finally got my Aluminus back and it was...all torn up. So I've spent the last 2 hours tearing down the case. I've undone all the rivets and will be putting it through an ATX inversion as well as getting a new paint scheme. I'm open for suggestions. A friend suggested a deep, deep blue; I think that would contrast the aluminum HDD/OD cage well. I don't really want to paint anything that didn't already have paint. ie: HDD/OD cage and PCI bus.

If it is all aluminum, I'd suggest anodizing it deep blue. THAT would look really cool. That's what my chipset heatsink is and it looks really really nice.

w00t! Parts came, motherboard and card reader = fitted.

Now, I need £66 for the RAM and Processor... hmm...

Back
Top Bottom