Final Build. Pics :) 4Ghz!

the macro buttons dont work very well with most of the games i've tried it on. its definitely better than the stock dell keyboard but you would probably be better off buying a multimedia keyboard. the G9 is worth 4 times as much as its selling as though, i love my G9, i dont know what i would do without it

the macro buttons dont work very well with most of the games i've tried it on. its definitely better than the stock dell keyboard but you would probably be better off buying a multimedia keyboard. the G9 is worth 4 times as much as its selling as though, i love my G9, i dont know what i would do without it

Do you know if the macro buttons work with AION?

i have no clue, i find that the macro buttons act as a double of a single key. if you program it so that a macro button is "r,space,g" then it'll act as if you're pressing the "r" button. maybe thats what its supposed to do but my understanding was that its supposed to act as if you're pressing multiple keys with 1 button.

how much was it??? i want it
also is that a g19 i see in the backround, or a g15 either way thats sexy
also hows that cooler? hvaent really heard of it before, but if it can keep a 920 at 4GHz stable then it has to be good,
for my next build i'm getting the Thermalright ultra 120e 1366

how much was everything all together?

ok this is the last thing, but whered you get that chair

About $750. $200 CPU $300 MOBO about $125 RAM & about $70 for Heatsink. I also got some thermal paste and 2 120mm fans.

Its a 1st gen G15. The cooler is actually better then the True 120, its a new cooler designed by engineers of true 120.

LoL I think I gat the chair from Staples :) Its a very solid chair, I have it for about 1 year and I really like it.

I like how we're more interested in his chair and keyboard and... OMG WHAT KIND OF STEREO IS THAT? lol jk

edit: whoa nice iPod docking bay!

So what's this you mentioned about a computer? I can't find it in the pics.

I like how we're more interested in his chair and keyboard and... OMG WHAT KIND OF STEREO IS THAT? lol jk

edit: whoa nice iPod docking bay!

So what's this you mentioned about a computer? I can't find it in the pics.

hahah good point lol, but its all good. I guess the PC is nothing to go crazy about, its a common build our days, but I am very proud of it, I guess anyone would when someone puts time and money in something.

what are you idle-load temps with the cooler, if they really are better than the ultra 120E then i guess i'll have to get it,

how much was the table?

Back
Top Bottom