Cod 4

sniperviper21

Golden Master
ya, i know the new game is comming out, an um late on getting on the wagon here...but

i just bought it off steam, downloading at 2.8 MB/s :)

should be done shortly.

anyone play it online still?

i just needed a game to keep me mildly entertained till the next one comes out, and i dont really have 2 jobs anymore, so i got more spare time that needs filled up with something uselless lol.

see ya out in the field ;)

EDIT, FML!

is there a problem with using COD 4 on W7 RC?
iv read around the interwebs that u cant play on an online server with W7 because of punk buster, like wtf?
is this true? has this been resolved?
um screw'd if it hasnt.

ya, i know the new game is comming out, an um late on getting on the wagon here...but

i just bought it off steam, downloading at 2.8 MB/s :)

should be done shortly.

anyone play it online still?

i just needed a game to keep me mildly entertained till the next one comes out, and i dont really have 2 jobs anymore, so i got more spare time that needs filled up with something uselless lol.

see ya out in the field ;)

EDIT, FML!

is there a problem with using COD 4 on W7 RC?
iv read around the interwebs that u cant play on an online server with W7 because of punk buster, like wtf?
is this true? has this been resolved?
um screw'd if it hasnt.

This is False.....I use windows 7 RC with a few different games that require punk buster and it all works just fine!

meh,i cant use my 360 controller on this pc version, wth

ya, i know the mouse is better, just i dont like it, iv played cod 4 for years on a controller an um good with it.

well, if its not
AMD, ATI, Ford, Microsoft, Coke, Pioneer, or Ruger, it dosnt usually get in the house lol.

Back
Top Bottom