Random Chit Chat

I put in the new wheel bearings this weekend on the Ford Taurus.... I called around and found a running board at the scrap yard today, going to run down tomorow after school and pick it up. :D

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU...

Serious?!?!?!?

Well im going to try this method as i have found GT 'Elsewhere" :D :D :D

And for the people who care for this to work,
Everyone: Plz try changing those settings and see if it works:
First of all, make sure you have CFW 5.50 GEN-B.
Now get into recovery mode > Advanced > Toggle USB (flash0)

Now on your PC, create a text file in notepad and copy/paste the following line:

release:5.55:
build:3062,0,3,1,0:builder@vsh-build6
system:50781@release_550,0x05050010:
vsh:p6399@release_550,v50953@release_550,20090415:
target:1:WorldWide

(NOTE: In notepad this will appear as one line, keep it like that)
Save the text file as call it ''version.txt''

Now, go to Computer > Memory stick (Flash0) > VSH > ETC
Here you will find the version.txt file. Make a backup and then copy the version.txt file you just made there. Overwrite it.

Now, you will ''trick'' the game so it thinks you have firmware version 5.55, while you actually have 5.50.

And also Try:

My settings in recovery > advanced

Plain Modules... ENABLED
Execute BOOT.BIN... DISABLED
All plugins ENABLES

Hide corrupt icons: ENABLED
Game folder homebrew: 1.50 KERNEL
UMD Mode: Sony NP9660
Fake region: DISABLED

Enjoy, and feel free to ask questions!

Does that actually work? they were saying things that 5.55 games uses something different which is why CFW can't play 5.55 games, and even with that version.txt trick, doesnt work. As the trick that you do in the recovery menu, it only works on PSP phats, and not slim, you can't use 1.50 on PSP slims. Unless these tricks actually works.

My psychology teacher told me that people that say they are going to suicide are most likely looking for attention, that is why we don't see it coming on people that actually did suicide, we just find them dead.

Looks like i'll have to wait until Oct 1 to play GT...

...Oh well atleast i wont have to rip the UMD :D

So you willing to go back to Official Firmware to play the game and then switch back to Custom Firmware for your homebrew? Even if you have a legit UMD (and it requires 5.55), there is no way to play it on any CFW yet (Not sure if you know that).
Team Gen and Yoshihiro is working on something to make 5.55 games work on 5.03/5.50 GEN. Don't know when they are going to release it yet though. Maybe I should upgrade to 5.50 GEN (still using M33).

Ripping a UMD takes so long, especially a game that uses the full 1.6GB, takes my like 30 min - 1 hr to rip it through my PSP. But it's all worth it reducing the loading times.

What do you plan on doing with those?

I hate to be the skeptic, but how could she have uploaded the video if she were dead? :|

It's actually quite a sad thing to see people even pretending stuff like that. Suicide is serious business and quite frankly - Selfish.

No it was uploaded by a different account. Somebody taped her and she wasn't faking. Her face turned purple and she stopped breathing by wrapping a scarf around her neck.

Back
Top Bottom