upgrade set up

Looks good, but I'd rather a monitor that was half the size and of a higher resolution. With screens so small next to one so big, it wouldnt be too good for my noggin/eyes!

Actually it's a flat screen monitor with a tuner built in. That's what my Toshiba is anyway. I'm coming in through the HDMI connector off the dvi converted to HDMI on the vid card. With mine I get way up there in resolution.
It just depends on what connection setup you're using and how far your card / monitor can go.

But to the OP you should not be any closer to that screen than 8 to 10 feet. You're gonna burn out your eyeballs after a time. Not really but it's tuff on the eyes. Set the monitor/tv to auto adjust to the room lighting. It will when it gets dark in the room automatically adjust the brightness and contrast and adjust the CCFL for the best back lighting. Turn on some lights and it will readjust the picture.
Let the monitor's built in microprocessor do the work for you.

its a 47inch sharp tv
it sit like maybe 2 feet away and every things fine no straining on my eyes
and the 2 next to it are 19 and 17?

Actually it's a flat screen monitor with a tuner built in. That's what my Toshiba is anyway.

I'm pretty sure it was designed as a television. If you were to get a true monitor at that size, you'd have a much higher resolution then what you're currently using.

These are first and foremost televisions, with the added bonus of being a decent monitor.

this guys always out to ruin the fun i sware : /
neg rep me all u want, but ur a hard liner 0101010100101
Why do you keep following me around?

I'm pretty sure it was designed as a television. If you were to get a true monitor at that size, you'd have a much higher resolution then what you're currently using.

These are first and foremost televisions, with the added bonus of being a decent monitor.

Why do you keep following me around?

ya, they probably are lcd tv's, unless hes just liking that low res?

and i dont fallow ya around sonny, i have the same interests in computers as you do, so..... i think our paths would cross once in awhile on CF lol

Haha nice!!

I don't see a problem with this thread... It's the social lounge, anything goes as long as it's appropriate.

Back
Top Bottom