Sins of a solar empire

Whoa.. I wish I had a computer to play games like this. I haven't even heard of this game before this topic..

Pretty much all I know that happened was there was a bunch of orange dudes. They 'blow-did-up' the other dudes. haha..
Looks fun, is it online?

/* Take note this is Vampist */

Whoa.. I wish I had a computer to play games like this. I haven't even heard of this game before this topic..

Pretty much all I know that happened was there was a bunch of orange dudes. They 'blow-did-up' the other dudes. haha..
Looks fun, is it online?

/* Take note this is Vampist */

Is that you Vampist? Where did your other account go?

About the game, it's not very intensive. I simple AMD dual-core, 2 gigs of RAM, and a decent 512mb video card will run the game very well on medium-high settings.

It is both online, and single player so there are game-play options. There is also a huge online modding community that adds a massive assortment of graphical, sound enhancements, and ship changes to the game.

Is that you Vampist? Where did your other account go?

About the game, it's not very intensive. I simple AMD dual-core, 2 gigs of RAM, and a decent 512mb video card will run the game very well on medium-high settings.

It is both online, and single player so there are game-play options. There is also a huge online modding community that adds a massive assortment of graphical, sound enhancements, and ship changes to the game.

Oh, Sweet deal.

About the account: http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?p=978181#post978181

I can't seem to find my screen-shots right now, but as soon as i do, i will post some of them up. :D

I can't seem to find my screen-shots right now, but as soon as i do, i will post some of them up. :D

nice, please do! :)

i am trying to get a huge fleet together right now, 350+ships, mostly small scout ships and destroyers of course.

nice, please do! :)

i am trying to get a huge fleet together right now, 350+ships, mostly small scout ships and destroyers of course.

As much as a Sins of a Solar Empire fan that I am, it pains me to admit that I don't know where my screen-shots are. Help?

Oh, and my fucking bullshit mom won't let me play computer games because, "it distracts me from my school work". Like I freaking care.

It just so happens that I'm playing it right now with my roomate

Oh awesome. That's why I want my own apartment so I have cable internet and will super low online pings. Playing Counter Strike or Sins with wireless DSL is crap. :p

i played halo pc with dial up on a Pentium 3 lmfao

but for screen shots, why not just use 'print screen' key then past it to paint, and save it as a jpeg?

i played halo pc with dial up on a Pentium 3 lmfao

but for screen shots, why not just use 'print screen' key then past it to paint, and save it as a jpeg?

with sins, when you press screen, it saves a jpeg file somewhere on your computer and i don't know where that is. :(

Back
Top Bottom